Super Steet Fighter Arcade

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mafia Wars !! Halloween Loot Event!

Mafia Wars !! Halloween Loot Event!

Halloween Loot Event! All jobs and fights have a chance to give you special Halloween-themed items. Sneak peek into some of the items!
Starting Friday at Midnight , we will have another holiday limited edition loot weekend for Mafia Wars, this time for Halloween. Items will be related to Halloween but also themed around other Zynga games.


Will stay awake on Friday!!!.. I guess yes, there is a mastery items.. who knows?
Zynga called this : Zynga House of Horrors!!! Are you brave enough to play and collect them all, mafias???

Very soon all items will be posted. 

16 comments:

  1. hope the attack or defense is high...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinks when I get 7 out of 8. Here's for a run for them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they improve my stats and I achieve them all this time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beware... there is one rare item that has a negative effect!!!! accepting this item will bring your defense and skill points down to zero!!!!! Trick or Treat!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark is full of crap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow anyone who comments on this blog post are friggin losers...

    "Hackersz said...
    i will get all...
    OCTOBER 28, 2009 5:46 AM"

    get a life people !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic. I want to have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK Kartik so I do believe that makes you a loser as you commented on this post LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get some Ghost Thiefs presents, but I didn´t get into the game. What happens?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i m not getting even one can anyone tell how to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got 1 doing a Consigliere job and 2 from fights. I did the mugging job at the first level for about 30 energy -- last loot drop this was a workable strategy -- but this time I got nothing. Could be because I've completely mastered the lower levels this time.

    Fake vamp teeth: 35 attack/15 defense
    YoZombie: 21 attack/18 defense
    Monkey Brain stew: 2 attack/27 defense

    ReplyDelete